2014年3月23日星期日

csc148 SLOG6&7

    Sorry I was too busy that I almost have forgotten my SLOGs. These few weeks were tough for me. Exams and assignments were filling up my time. This SLOG is built up from my memory.

    I was not doing well in labs. That was expected for me. I have to admit I missed a few classes that made things even worse. So assignment 2 and exercise 3 that have just passed taught me a lot. Practices do bring improvements. I knew the class has moved on to binary trees. I remember I first saw it in the lab. I got terribly confused. But I did manage to make it clear for me in the labs by asking. I finished the tasks after the labs.

    I was still on the way to catch up with the class by end of last week. It is not too far away now.

没有评论:

发表评论