I think I am in the right class. When I was taking csc108
last semester, I thought that coding was easy. Now I find that it isn’t in
csc148. Actually it was very challenging. There were always new methods and
words popping up in my mind (for example, method isinstance). Sometimes old
things got replaced by fresh ones. I should have pointed it out in last week’s
SLOG. For example, a new way to represent type contract in docstring is to add
a colon after the input variable, and simply write the type contract there.
(def something(variable:type)->type). For another, a loop can be written in
a single line (//ToDo for x in f(x)). But these are the reasons I am studying.
We learned more about recursion this week. I remembered the
turtle best since it drew something on the screen. Recursion does save time and
cut down lengths in programming. Though, it was hard for me to understand a
recursion code at a glance.
Just like last week, I got lost when doing the tutorial
task. I almost went crazy when writing the test file. I didn’t finish the lab,
but I completed it in my dorm. That drove me crazy again. All that stuck me
were those tiny little bugs, like spelling errors or missing a bracket. A very
simple mistake could kill my program. I wanted to say it was just because of
carelessness. Nonetheless, I knew I wasn’t comprehending the material well. I
have to practice more. Also, reviewing is necessary. Sometimes I have to search
the previous slides and examples for some knowledge learned. I forget things.
没有评论:
发表评论